Click here for past events.
IAAER Sponsored Conferences
IAAER and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will host a Central and Eastern European Emerging Accounting Scholars Research Workshop. This workshop will be held in conjunction with the AMIS 2017 International Conference organized by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies. For more details about the workshop, click on the link above.
- Deadline for proposal submission: 15 October 2016
- Preliminary selection decisions advised and written feedback: 30 November 2016
- Deadline to resubmit revised proposals and response to reviewers: 1 March 2017
- Final acceptances advised: 1 April 2017
In conjunction with the SAAA/AAFA/IAAER conference, IAAER will host a paper development workshop. The objective of the workshop is to build research and teaching skills capacity of African accounting academics.
- Deadline for proposal submission: 1 March 2017
- Selection decisions advised: 30 April 2017
- Deadline to accept invitation to participate in the workshop: 15 May 2017
June 28-30, 2017: SAAA/AAFA/IAAER Accounting Conference
IAAER, the South African Accounting Association (SAAA), and the African Accounting and Finance Association (AAFA) will host an accounting conference. Click for the Call for Papers, Conference Venue, and Save the Date.
- Submission of full papers: 24 February 2017
- Confirmation of presentation acceptance: 20 March 2017
- Registration close: 31 March 2017
In conjunction with the Cracow University of Economics and IAAER Financial Reporting and Auditing Conference, IAAER will host a paper development workshop. The objective of the workshop is to build research and teaching skills capacity of accounting academics in the CEE region.
- Deadline for submission: May 1, 2017
- Selection decisions advised: July 1, 2017
- Deadline to accept invitation to participate in the workshop: July 15, 2017
IAAER and Cracow University of Economics will host a conference on Financial Reporting and Auditing: Challenges and Opportunities for Accounting Researchers and Educators. The Conference objectives are to exchange experiences, integration of the scientific community and discussion on topics related to economic, social and regulatory conditions of financial reporting and auditing. A paper development workshop will precede the conference.
- Registration and payment of fees: May 15, 2017
- Deadline for submission of full papers: April 10, 2017
The Accounting Section of the German Academic Association for Business Research (AS-VHB) together with IAAER host a joint conference on "Accounting Research: Unity within Diversity" at the European School of Management and Technology in Berlin (Germany). Pre-conference information is available now here, and the conference website www.rech2018.de is expected to go live in late May.
The University of Sydney together with IAAER will host the next World Congress of Accounting Educators and Researchers in Sydney.