The mission of the IAAER is to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
IAAER publishes a quarterly newsletter with updates from within the IAAER network, upcoming conferences, calls for papers and research funds and grants. To view these newsletters, click here. To submit materials to the IAAER Newsletter, send an email attachment to email@example.com.
Most recent Newsletter: July 2018 - No. 5
IAAER Sponsored Conferences
The University of Sydney together with IAAER will host the next World Congress of Accounting Educators and Researchers in Sydney. Questions related to the 2018 World Congress may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the World Congress website, click here.
The International Accounting Section of the American Accounting Association (AAA) together with IAAER will host a joint conference in Miami (USA) from January 24-26, 2019. Please save the date. Further information will be available soon.
September 9-11, 2020: APACAM/ITAM IAAER Joint Conference
This is an early announcement. More information will be posted as it is available.
Institutional Member Conferences
- Deadline for proposal submission: December 15, 2017
- Preliminary selection decisions advised and written feedback: February 1, 2018
- Deadline to resubmit revised proposals and response to reviewers: April 1, 2018
- Final acceptances advised: May 1, 2018
- Abstract deadline: March 1, 2018
- Full Paper deadline: July 1, 2018
- Notification of results of the review papers: August 1, 2018
- Registration deadline: September 1, 2018
The Department of Management at the University of Turin is organizing the 14th edition of the National Congress of the Italian Society of Accounting History on the topic “Accounting History and the Arts” at the University of Turin, from November 22-23, 2018. Please view the Conference Announcement here.
- Full Paper submission deadline: September 20, 2018
- Notification of acceptance to the Congress: October 10, 2018
- Registration deadline: October 10, 2018
University and Institutional Members
- University members include the accounting departments of universities worldwide with a commitment to accounting education and research. Faculty members of these universities enjoy unlimited access to all electronic International Financial Reporting Standards hosted by the IASCF. Click Join above to become a university member.
- Institutional members include leading accounting professional bodies and academic associations worldwide that collaborate with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research. Click Join above to become an institutional member.