The mission of the IAAER is to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
IAAER publishes a quarterly newsletter with updates from within the IAAER network, upcoming conferences, calls for papers and research funds and grants. To view these newsletters, click here. To submit materials to the IAAER Newsletter, send an email attachment to email@example.com.
Most recent Newsletter: September 2017 - No. 2
IAAER Sponsored Conferences
The Accounting Section of the German Academic Association for Business Research (AS-VHB) together with IAAER host a joint conference on "Accounting Research: Unity within Diversity" at the European School of Management and Technology in Berlin (Germany). Pre-conference information is available now here. The deadline for submission is September 30, 2017.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) together with IAAER host a joint workshop to provide emerging scholars from Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) with feedback on their research proposals and to help develop their research skills. Please view the Call for Papers by clicking here.
- Deadline for proposal submission: December 15, 2017
- Deadline to resubmit revised proposals and response to reviewers: April 1, 2018
- Final acceptances advised: May 1, 2018
The University of Sydney together with IAAER will host the next World Congress of Accounting Educators and Researchers in Sydney. Questions related to the 2018 World Congress may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University and Institutional Members
- University members include the accounting departments of universities worldwide with a commitment to accounting education and research. Faculty members of these universities enjoy unlimited access to all electronic International Financial Reporting Standards hosted by the IASCF. Click Join above to become a university member.
- Institutional members include leading accounting professional bodies and academic associations worldwide that collaborate with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research. Click Join above to become an institutional member.