The mission of the IAAER is to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
IAAER Sponsored Conferences
IAAER and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will host a Central and Eastern European Emerging Accounting Scholars Research Workshop. This workshop will be held in conjunction with the AMIS 2017 International Conference organized by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies. For more details about the workshop, click on the link above.
- Deadline for proposal submission: 15 October 2016
- Preliminary selection decisions advised and written feedback: 30 November 2016
- Deadline to resubmit revised proposals and response to reviewers: 1 March 2017
- Final acceptances advised: 1 April 2017
In conjunction with the SAAA /AAFA//IAAER conference, IAAER will host a paper development workshop. The objective of the workshop is to build research and teaching skills capacity of African accounting academics.
- Deadline for proposal submission: 1 March 2017
- Selection decisions advised: 30 April 2017
- Deadline to accept invitation to participate in the workshop: 15 May 2017
IAAER, the South African Accounting Association (SAAA), and the African Accounting and Finance Association (AAFA) will host an accounting conference. Click for the Call for Papers, Conference Venue, and Save the Date.
- Submission of full papers: 24 February 2017
- Confirmation of presentation acceptance: 20 March 2017
- Registration close: 31 March 2017
IAAER and Cracow University of Economics will host a conference on Financial Reporting and Auditing: Challenges and Opportunities for Accounting Researchers and Educators. The Conference objectives are to exchange experiences, integration of the scientific community and discussion on topics related to economic, social and regulatory conditions of financial reporting and auditing. A paper development workshop will precede the conference.
- Registration and payment of fees: May 15, 2017
- Deadline for submission of full papers: April 10, 2017
University and Institutional Members
- University members include the accounting departments of universities worldwide with a commitment to accounting education and research. Faculty members of these universities enjoy unlimited access to all electronic International Financial Reporting Standards hosted by the IASCF. Click Join above to become a university member.
- Institutional members include leading accounting professional bodies and academic associations worldwide that collaborate with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research. Click Join above to become an institutional member.