The mission of the IAAER is to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
COSMOS Accountancy Chronicle
COSMOS Accountancy Chronicle publishes announcements of upcoming conferences, and links to the major academic and professional accounting organizations of the world. To submit materials to Cosmos, send an email attachment to email@example.com.
IAAER Sponsored Conferences
12th World Congress of Accounting Educators and Researchers Abstracts
Florence, Italy (November 13 - 15, 2014)
Slides from the Paper Development Workshop:
June 29 - July 1, 2015: Biennial Conference Call for Papers
East London, South Africa
New Visa Requirements: http://www.expatcapetown.com/business-travel.html
Conference Theme: "Our role as accountancy educators: Closing the
IAAER will host a Paper Development Workshop in East London, South Africa on 29 June 2015 in conjunction with the Biennial SAAA Conference. The objective of the workshop is to provide Southern African accounting academics with feedback on research proposals.
- Deadline for submission: 1 April 2015
- Selection decisions advised: 30 April 2015
- Deadline to accept invitation to participate in the workshop: 15 May 2015
JIFMA, the official research journal of the International Association for Accounting and Education Research (IAAER), announces a Call for Papers on“International Integrated Reporting” to be published in 2016.
Papers submitted and accepted for presentation in concurrent sessions on ”International Integrated Reporting” at the annual conference of the Southern African Accounting Association held jointly with IAAER in June 2015 will be considered for the special issue and will be fast-tracked for JIFMA review. The deadline for submissions is 30 June 2015.
December 3 - 4, 2015: IAAER, TAA, and NCKU Joint Conference
Conference Theme: "Accounting and Auditing Theory Practice: Future Development"
National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), Taiwan Accounting Association (TAA), and International Association for Accounting Education and Research (IAAER) will co-host “2015 NCKU/TAA/IAAER Annual Meeting”. This conference aims to explore future trends related to SOX related governance regulations and IFRS applications from both the academic and practical perspectives.
- Call for Papers Submission Deadline: August 20, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance or Rejection: September 24, 2015
- Deadline for Registration: October 30, 2015
Save the date for the International Association for Accounting Education and Research (IAAER) and MODAV joint accounting conference in October 2016.
University and Institutional Members
- University members include the accounting departments of universities worldwide with a commitment to accounting education and research. Faculty members of these universities enjoy unlimited access to all electronic International Financial Reporting Standards hosted by the IASCF. Click Join above to become a university member.
- Institutional members include leading accounting professional bodies and academic associations worldwide that collaborate with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research. Click Join above to become an institutional member.