Conferences and Events
September 25-26, 2023: The 11th Gadjah Mada International Conference on Economics and Business (GAMAICEB)
Topic: Business Sustainability - Accounting and reporting, leadership, and economics themes will be discussed.
December 11-12, 2023: The 11th Edition International Conference "Financial Reporting and Auditing: Challenges of a Transformation Era"
Organized by The Department of Financial Accounting at Cracow University of Economics and the International Association for Accounting Education and Research (IAAER).
The conference will be held in an on-site format on December 11-12, 2023 at Cracow University of Economics.
The Conference organizers welcome submissions on topics related to the Conference theme, which include, but are not limited to:
- intangibles accounting,
- cash flows,
- digitalization and accounting,
- sustainability reporting standardization in the European Union and beyond,
- sustainability reporting assurance,
- audit issues,
- management accounting issues,
- tax accounting issues,
- financial reporting and capital markets,
- accounting education,
- ethics in accounting,
- ethics of the accounting and statutory auditor profession,
- outsourcing of accounting services,
- behavioral aspects of accounting.
For interested authors, there is an option for fast-track review in one of the following journals:
- Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
- Central European Management Journal
- Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review
- International Entrepreneurship Review
- Theoretical Journal of Accounting
- Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems
Submitted papers need to be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the selected journal and will be subjected to double-blind review.
Please save the date and forward this invitation to any interested parties. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you in December 2023!
The meeting will be held at the Emory Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia