Conferences and Events
Organized by The Department of Financial Accounting at Cracow University of Economics and the International Association for Accounting Education and Research (IAAER).
The conference will be held in an on-site format on December 11-12, 2023 at Cracow University of Economics. See the conference website here.
The paper submission deadline is October 1. The Conference organizers welcome submissions on topics related to the Conference theme, which include, but are not limited to:
- intangibles accounting,
- cash flows,
- digitalization and accounting,
- sustainability reporting standardization in the European Union and beyond,
- sustainability reporting assurance,
- audit issues,
- management accounting issues,
- tax accounting issues,
- financial reporting and capital markets,
- accounting education,
- ethics in accounting,
- ethics of the accounting and statutory auditor profession,
- outsourcing of accounting services,
- behavioral aspects of accounting.
For interested authors, there is an option for fast-track review in one of the following journals:
- Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
- Central European Management Journal
- Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review
- International Entrepreneurship Review
- Theoretical Journal of Accounting
- Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems
Submitted papers need to be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the selected journal and will be subjected to double-blind review.
Please save the date and forward this invitation to any interested parties. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you in December 2023!
The 2024 International Accounting Section Midyear Meeting will be held in Atlanta, Georgia January 25-27, 2024 at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center. The meeting is a joint conference with the International Association for Accounting Education and Research (IAAER) and the IAS Section of the American Accounting Association. The Friday luncheon keynote speaker features Paul Munter, Chief Accountant of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. More information is available here.