About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
New: Round 7 Call for Proposals, Informing the IASB Standard Setting Process-KPMG Research Opportunity
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and insitutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
Keep an eye out for these conferences:
- May 20-21, 2020: International Scientific and Practical Conference "Social and Economic Development of Countries and Regions through Clusters". Further information available here.
- June 29-30, 2020 Meditar Accountancy Research Conference/ SAAA Teaching and Learning Conference. Call for papers available here.
- September 9-11,2020: APACAM/ITAM IAAER Joint Conference in Mexico City, Mexico
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research (includes access to eIFRS for nominated faculty)
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty (includes access to eIFRS)
- Students (incldues access to eIFRS) See membership for more details