About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and insitutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
Keep an eye out for these conferences:
- June 7-8, 2021: IAAER ACCA Central and Eastern European Emerging Accounting Scholars Research Workshop, Bucharest (Romania). The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) together with IAAER will host their annual joint workshop to provide emerging scholars from Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) with feedback on their research proposals and to help develop their research skills. The call for papers can be found here.
- June 16-18, 2021: French Accounting Association Congress. More information can be found here.
- September 1-3, 2021: 10th African Accounting and Finance (Virtual) Conference. More information and call for papers can be found in English and French.
- November 18-19, 2021: IAAER/ Taiwan Accounting Association Joint Conference.
- 2022: 42nd AFC Congress with IAAER, Bordeaux (France).
- 2022: Accounting Section of VHB / IAAER Joint Conference.
- September 2023: Krakow University of Economics / IAAER Joint Conference, Krakow (Poland).
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty
See membership for more details