About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
New: Call for Proposals, IMA Research Foundation - Submission date June 1, 2020 Click here for more information.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and insitutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
Keep an eye out for these conferences:
- May 20-21, 2020: International Scientific and Practical Conference "Social and Economic Development of Countries and Regions through Clusters". Further information available here.
- July 5-7, 2020: AFAANZ Conference. Click here for more information.
- September 28-29, 2020: IAAER/ ACCA Central and Eastern European Emerging Accounting Scholars Research Workshop. Call for Papers available here.
- December, 2021: IAAER/ Taiwan Accounting Association Joint Conference
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research (includes access to eIFRS for nominated faculty)
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty (includes access to eIFRS)
- Students (includes access to eIFRS) See membership for more details