About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and insitutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
Keep an eye out for these conferences:
- September 4-6, 2019: 9th African Accounting and Finance Conference
- October 28-29, 2019: IASB Research Forum in New Jersey, USA
- May 20-21, 2020: International Scientific and Practical Conference "Social and Economic Development of Countries and Regions through Clusters"
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities (includes access to eIFRS)
- Individual Faculty (includes access to eIFRS)
- Students (incldues access to eIFRS) See membership for more details
Institutional members include leading accounting professional bodies and academic associations worldwide that collaborate with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research.
See the current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research.