About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
New: United Nations UNCTAD International Standards of Accounting and Reporting webinar supported by IAAER. Click here for more information.
New: IAAER-KPMG Grants awarded for academic research to inform the IASB's work. Click here for more information.
New: Call for Nominations for IAAER Executive Committee, Submission date July 17, 2020 Click here for more information.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and insitutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
Keep an eye out for these conferences:
- July 5-7, 2020: AFAANZ Conference. Click here for more information.
- September 1-2, 2020: AAFA Virtual PhD and Emerging Scholars Colloquium. Call for Papers available here.
- September 28-29, 2020: IAAER/ ACCA Central and Eastern European Emerging Accounting Scholars Research Workshop. Call for Papers available here.
- September 30 - October 1, 2020: International Conference Accounting and Management Information Systems (AMIS 2020). Call for Papers available here.
- May 10-12, 2021: 42nd AFC Congress in association with IAAER. Call for Papers available here.
- December, 2021: IAAER/ Taiwan Accounting Association Joint Conference
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research (includes access to eIFRS for nominated faculty)
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty (includes access to eIFRS)
- Students (includes access to eIFRS) See membership for more details