About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
- Call for Participation for IAAER / ACCA's Early Career Researcher Development Program
- Hosted by Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- IASB - Application & Impact of Hedge Accounting Requirements in IFRS 9 Financial Instruments Accounting Standard
- Round 8 of IAAER-KPMG research program Informing the IASB Standard-setting Process
- For more information, click here.
- A new Executive Committee has been elected! Click here to view the individuals' biographies.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and institutional member sponsored, coming up in Conferences and Events
- IAAER Quarterly Newsletter
- Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
- Accounting Education
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty
See membership for more details