About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
New: United Nations UNCTAD International Standards of Accounting and Reporting webinar supported by IAAER. Click here for more information.
New: IAAER-KPMG Grants awarded for academic research to inform the IASB's work. Click here for more information.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and insitutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
Keep an eye out for these conferences:
- September 28-29, 2020: IAAER/ ACCA Central and Eastern European Emerging Accounting Scholars Research Workshop. Call for Papers available here.
- September 30 - October 1, 2020: International Conference Accounting and Management Information Systems (AMIS 2020). Call for Papers available here.
- October 14, 2020: ICAEW's 2020 PD Leake Lecture: The art of conversation: the extended audit report. Attendance is free of charge and you can book your place here.
- January 28-30, 2021: IAAER AAA International Accounting Section Joint Meeting (fully online). For details and updates please check here
- May 10-12, 2021: 42nd AFC Congress in association with IAAER. Call for Papers available here.
- December, 2021: IAAER/ Taiwan Accounting Association Joint Conference.
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research (includes access to eIFRS for nominated faculty)
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty (includes access to eIFRS)
- Students (includes access to eIFRS) See membership for more details