About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
- Invitation for the 11th International Conference "Financial Reporting and Auditing: Challenges of a Transformation Era"
- December 11-12, 2023 at Cracow University of Economics
- Please see here for more details
- Save the date! January 26-27, 2024
- The joint IAAER AAA IAS meeting will be held at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia. See more information on the conferences and events page here.
- IASB - Application & Impact of Hedge Accounting Requirements in IFRS 9 Financial Instruments Accounting Standard
- Round 8 of IAAER-KPMG research program Informing the IASB Standard-setting Process
- For more information, click here.
- Congratulations to the Recipients of the Informing the IASB Standard Setting Process IAAER – KPMG Research Grants – Round 8 !
- For information on all research projects and grant recipients, click here.
- ACCA IAAER Scholars Program 2022-2023
- IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- Call for academics to carry out research. For information, click here.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and institutional member sponsored, coming up in Conferences and Events
- IAAER Quarterly Newsletter
- Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
- Accounting Education
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty
See membership for more details