About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
- As a part of IAAER's Standard Setting Series, we will be hosting the International Sustainability Standards Board Webinar, featuring Alan Teiixeira, Deloitte's Global Director of IFRS Research on May 31, 2022. For more information, click here or visit our calendar for registration.
- The 14th IAAER World Congress of Accounting Educators and Researchers will take place in Paris, France, 1-2 December 2022, at the IÉSEG School of Management. Click here for the call for papers and we hope to see many of you in person at the World Congress at IÉSEG School of Management, Paris in December 2022.
- The ISSB hosted a webinar on April 28, 2022. Click here to access the recordings You can also access the webinar slides by clicking here.
- We are pleased to announce the first ACCA IAAER Scholars Program. This program aims to strengthen the accountancy profession by providing mentoring and other support for carefully selected accounting academics in emerging/transitional economies. The ACCA IAAER program will provide up to five Scholars with financial support to participate in IAAER-linked workshops and conferences. Applications are due 15 April 2022. Click here for more information.
- The IFRS Advisory Council met in September 2021 by videoconference. The agenda papers for the meeting and meeting recording are available at: https://www.ifrs.org/news-and-events/calendar/2021/september/ifrs-advisory- council/. Click here for more information.
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and institutional member sponsored, coming up on our calendar.
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty
See membership for more details