About the IAAER
Founded in 1984 with the mission to promote excellence in accounting education and research on a worldwide basis and to maximize the contribution of accounting academics to the development and maintenance of high quality, globally recognized standards of accounting practice.
- ACCA IAAER Scholars Program 2022-2023
- The 14th IAAER World Congress of Accounting Educators and Researchers will take place in Paris, France, 1-2 December 2022, at the IÉSEG School of Management. Click here for the call for papers and we hope to see many of you in person at the World Congress at IÉSEG School of Management, Paris in December 2022.
- Submit papers for World Congress here.
- *NOTICE* new submission deadline of July 31, 2022
Read about the many exciting conferences, both IAAER and institutional member sponsored, coming up in Conferences and Events
IAAER memberships are available for:
- Universities: current university members contributing to accounting education and research
- Institutions: current institutional members collaborating with IAAER for the promotion of accounting education and policy relevant research
- Individual Faculty
See membership for more details